Thoughts and rare moments from the underbelly of a glittering life and times
Awe, How cute you two look!I'm glad you posted this as it gives me a way to congratulate you!(I was going to make up an e-mail but this saves me the trouble. Hehehe.)Have a great day - kisses to both of you! XXXC
I don't know what scares me more; that we only have 48 days until the book launch, or that you are in withdrawl from COOKIES!I'm praying...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Awe, How cute you two look!
I'm glad you posted this as it gives me a way to congratulate you!
(I was going to make up an e-mail but this saves me the trouble. Hehehe.)
Have a great day - kisses to both of you! XXX
C
I don't know what scares me more; that we only have 48 days until the book launch, or that you are in withdrawl from COOKIES!
I'm praying...
Post a Comment