Looks like Thursday found you in some serious mood!
Just last night I hugged a friend that lost his wife a short while ago. She was his soul mate. Amazing woman. He is left with a 12 1/2 year old son to raise on his own. It's TOUGH!
We should say all that needs to be said while we can, but most of all we just need to share our hugs. I prefer my hug as a shared laugh!
2 comments:
look im commenting ; )
Looks like Thursday found you in some serious mood!
Just last night I hugged a friend that lost his wife a short while ago. She was his soul mate. Amazing woman. He is left with a 12 1/2 year old son to raise on his own. It's TOUGH!
We should say all that needs to be said while we can, but most of all we just need to share our hugs. I prefer my hug as a shared laugh!
May we share many of them!
OOOs
C
Post a Comment