Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My roommate: The Star Fucker

Via Gchat today:

Wynn:
"Chris Evans, as he is known to the showbiz industry also has three other siblings, an older sister named Carly, and two younger siblings, a brother named Scott and a sister named Shana."
scott is his brother HAHA thats so funny

me:
this is the guy that was pretty dumb right

Wynn:
omg soooooooo dumb

me:
the guy u took home right

Wynn:
yeah

me:
he never mentioned his bro was chris evans. omg its like u slept with both of them

Wynn:
no

me: hot

Wynn's new status message - sleeps with the stars... 12:46 PM

me:
your like a local celeb. u should get tshirts made

Wynn:
omg im famous

me:
"I fucked Chris Evan's gay bro"

Wynn:
right!

me: LOL
Wynn's new status message - I'm a star fucker 12:47 PM

me: did he have a big dick?

Wynn:
yeah a big one

me:
that means chris has one too. hot

Wynn:
lol

me: I'm getting bumper stickers that read: my roomie fucked Chris Evan's gay bro and I rolled around in his sheets after"

Wynn:
lmao and putting it on your car right?

me: totally

No comments: