Monday, April 23, 2007

Food

I'm making a list to see what I eat and how much I spent on food. This blog actually makes it easier because I don't have to carry receipts or a booklet. I only need to have internet access. I'm only doing this for a week but go ahead and say want you want (jackie), I'm posting this even if it bores you to tears..

Sunday
-coffee (.50)
-french toast, bacon, eggs ($37)
-drinks ($20)
-eggs with cheese and salsa
Monday
-coffee (.50)
-ham sandwich ($4)
-banana bread ($2)
-Dr. Pepper
-peanut butter protein shake ($5)
-20 tortia chips
-5 milano cookies
-1 slice of cheese
-2 glasses of water
Tuesday
-coffee (.50)
-turkey sandwich ($4)
-Coke
-basil shrimp ($10)
-2 glasses of milk
-10 milano cookies :(
Wednesday
-coffee (.50)
-waffle with strawberry, rassberry, whipcream
-spicy tuna and miso soup ($5)
-Coke
-5 chocolates from jaque tores
-Mac and Cheese
-peanut butter sandwich
Thursday
-blueberry pancakes
-coffee (.50)
-Taco Bell ($3)
-calamary & 4 drinks ($66)
-McDonalds 10 nuggest, fries & Coke ($7)
Friday
-Starbucks Moca ($5)
-chicken soup ($5)
-peanut butter and jelly sandwich
-popcorn
Saturday
-McDonalds 4 nuggets, fries ($4)

2 comments:

Clare Shipstead said...

In your budget...
french toast, bacon, eggs ($37)

Come live in Traverse City! (Just never try to eat breakfast on the 4th of July!)

Anonymous said...

OMG Stop. NO ONE CARES!