Excuse- I think the reason here is that I don't have a actual goal to reach. The idea to just "stay fit" or "be healthy" seems to be to huge of a goal. I need to be more specific, break it down into what I really want to get out of working out. The cardio class that I took on Monday kicked my ass but it felt amazing when I was done
have a martini on the fire escape - missedExcuse- I usually drink with Lucky onour fire escape, its just not that much fun to do it on my own We also were out of voka
make a dentist appointment - missed
go to a dance class - missed
I'm too tired to get into this one..but basically I don't see the point. I'm no longer a dancer so why do something that is going to remind me of something I loved that I gave up to have a more stable life..I fight to many demons on a daily bases so why add fuel.
save 300 dollars for London trip - missed
Luckys surpise party took a huge bite out of my budget so I was unable to make this goal this month. As a result, I have to push back our london trip back two months
call mom - missed
I took off for Lucky's birthday and so didn't have my regular 11am call with her
No comments:
Post a Comment