I am glad you found such cheap labor. I would love to clean your stove for an appletini!... I'm off to do my dishes... sober... without you. How sad. c
Bill, did you know that Jackie has cleaned our stove, too? I'm beginning to think she's just friends with people in order to get to their stoves! Sick . . .
By the way, I'm REALLY enjoying you blog. Keep going with it!
2 comments:
I am glad you found such cheap labor. I would love to clean your stove for an appletini!...
I'm off to do my dishes... sober... without you. How sad.
c
Bill, did you know that Jackie has cleaned our stove, too? I'm beginning to think she's just friends with people in order to get to their stoves! Sick . . .
By the way, I'm REALLY enjoying you blog. Keep going with it!
Niko
Post a Comment