Thursday, June 12, 2008

Broken Foot

I'm not sure how I did it but at last nights Kickball game I strained a muscle on the top part of my right foot. I've been hopping around all morning and had to walk/hop down 9 flights of stairs because of a crazy fire alarm.

I'm looking forward to doing nothing tonight. I've somehow turned into a jock this week. With football & volleyball on tuesday, kickball on wednesday and gym or yoga everyday this week. Tonight is all about me, unless yoga boy calls and we "watch at movie" at my place. Ain't running from the pain fun (or hopping in my case)!?

Shamless Promo: Download these songs on itunes from artist Jillian Lubow - "Infatuated Girl" and "My Little Secret". I want her to become a big star so I can manage her career and make lots of money off her.

No comments: